• Design events banners
• Promote our activities on social media
• Bring support to the Communication Manager
YOUR PROFILE :
• Availability flexible.
• A confident, can-do and proactive attitude.
• A persuasive enthusiasm for social and environmental action.
• Strong organisational skills and good attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate appropriately with people at all levels, motivate people and build relationships.
• Ability to work well within a team or independently.
• A flexible approach combining energy, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
• Experience of student social action is not essential but would be highly desirable.
• Impact Hub Phnom Penh is all about sharing. You will have great skills to share and you will learn new skills from other people. This is a great way to learn new things, build your CV and make close connections with other people.
• With 85 open Impact Hubs, more than 11,000 members around the world and a combined global team of over 500 makers, you will have access to a fabulous global network.
• As you will work in the co-working and community space, you will meet new and inspiring people everyday!
• Free membership, you can stay during the rest of the day to work on your own project and have access to all of our events for free!
• Free Mentoring, we want to support you in developing your personal project.
• Certificate of Completion and Reference Letter at the end of your mission.
TO APPLY:Click Here
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information. Find Us on Facebook Page: WEduShare