Type: Fully Funded
Location: San Diego, California
For Non-US Students – January 6, 2017
Approximately June 30 – July 25, 2017 (About a month)
Non US students:
- Upper division undergraduate with 2 years of college/university or graduate student with a professional interest in international relations, diplomacy, international economic development or related fields.
- Students must be between the ages of 20- 25 on July 1, 2017.
- Must have demonstrated leadership potential outside of the classroom in the community, nation or region.
- Have an academic adviser verify in writing the candidates English proficiency.
- Preference may be given to students who have never been to the United States before but all qualified students are encouraged to apply.
Visit Official Website to know more
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information.
Find Us on Facebook Page: WEduShare