Deadline: December 31, 2016, 5pm EST
Global UGRAD will provide a select group of approximately 250 students with scholarships for one academic semester of undergraduate, non-degree study in the United States. The scholarship will cover international travel, tuition, room and board, accident/sickness insurance, a small monthly stipend, and funding for books. Global UGRAD is a substantive exchange program designed to expose students to the U.S. educational system, society, and culture. Finalists represent diverse disciplines, from architecture to engineering, biochemistry to literature and education. A small number of students will also receive additional English language training in the US prior to the start of their academic program. Students will live in university dormitories and will have the opportunity to participate in campus organizations and activities. All students are required to participate in volunteer community service activities and are encouraged to participate in professional development activities as part of the Global UGRAD Program. Exposure to U.S. civil society, as well as the cultural and ethnic diversity of the United States, gives the participants a strong example of tolerance in a democratic society.
- over 18 years of age;
- a citizen of a UGRAD participating country (Cambodian is eligible), currently residing in that country;
- enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program;
- completed secondary education in their home country;
- a solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible);
- able to begin studies in the United States in August 2017 or January 2018 (selected participants may not defer to a later date);
- cleared by a physician to participate in the program;
- committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
To Apply: Click Here
More Info: Official Link/Website
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information.
Find Us on Facebook Page: WEduShare