Want to gain practical experience in a professional environment?
When you’re embarking on a career in the corporate world, it pays to choose a company that can keep pace with your ambition. KPMG’s structured Internship programme is an opportunity for you to gain practical work experience and evaluate whether the KPMG environment appeals to you.
When: January to March of 2017
Who: Final year students
Department: Tax and Audit department
How many: Limited
-in the final year of their degree
-studying accounting, auditing, economics, finance, commerce, banking, foreign trade or law.
- a good command of English, both verbal and written, and fluency in Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Korean will be an advantage
- strong computer literacy
- excellent interpersonal skills
- energy and passion to learn from others
- teamwork spirit.
Places are limited and the process is very competitive. If you accept an offer of an internship you will be a fully active member of the team during your time with KPMG. At the end of the programme we hope that you’ll have a much clearer picture of what it’s like to work at KPMG and where we fit into your career plan.
When & How to apply?
- For information: Click Here
- Applications Period from 16 September to 17 October 2016.
- English test: October 2016
- HR interview: November 2016
- Final interview: November 2016
- On boarding: End of December 2016/January 2017
Contact information: email@example.com or +855 (23) 216 899
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information.
Find Us on Facebook Page: WEduShare