Deadline: 29 January 2017
Location: University of Sussex, the UK
Award: Fees and stipend
Type: Postgraduate Research
Study Subject: Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses within arts and humanities.
Eligibility: Applicants must apply for a Ph.D. in one of the following Schools at the University of Sussex:
-School of English
-School of Media, Film and Music
-School of History, Art History and Philosophy
How to Apply:
-Applicants will need to complete two online applications in order to be considered for a scholarship:
- Applicants must apply online for a Ph.D. at Sussex (the deadline for applications has yet to be confirmed).
- Applicants must complete a separate online application for the scholarship (the deadline for applications has yet to be confirmed).
-When completing the scholarship application applicants will need to attach the following documents:
- Project Summary (no longer than 2 sides of A4 and needs to outline the overall goals and proposed a timeline of the proposed research project. It must contain details of any language training and fieldwork that will be necessary to carry out the proposed research.
- Two references (at least one must be an academic reference)
– Applicants will need to provide their University of Sussex application number when completing the scholarship application form (the application number will be provided once applicants have applied for a Ph.D.).
More Info: Official Link/Website
***Disclaimer: WEduShare does not own the content. Our purpose is purely to help spread the information.